Intensive Barrier Cream
50ml Jar with spatula
Australian Organic Certified Intensive Barrier Cream, innovatively formulated according to Naturopathic principles, for treating the underlying cause of eczema.
Also suitable for treating, contact and perioral dermatitis, psoriasis, nappy rash, dry and cracked skin, rashes, minor sores, insect bites and skin irritation.
Aloe Leaf Juice, Oat Seed and Wakame Seaweed extracts, provide a super rich, smooth and hydrating moisturising cream which protects skin from dry conditions and creates a protective barrier against pollutants.
Applying the barrier cream as often as required maintains skins hydration, preventing and minimise flare ups.
It’s also highly beneficial for anti-aging as a night and day cream suitable for sensitive or irritated skin.
The whole family can benefit from this Intensive Barrier Cream.
• Ideal for babies, children, adults and the elderly.
• Suitable for use on your face, hands, and body.
• Safe to use as often as necessary.
• Blended in a concentrated non-greasy cream which is easily absorbed.
Intensive Barrier Cream does not contain:
Lanolins or Dyes
SLS & SLES
Sodium Hydroxy Methyl Glycinate
Not Tested on Animals and is Vegan-friendly
How to use:-
• Gently brush oﬀ dead skin from the infected areas.
• Wash infected area in warm water using a soap-free body wash.
• Gently pat the skin dry.
• Apply Intensive Barrier Cream whilst the skin is still moist and pore are open, this helps prevent further dryness by nourishing the skin.
• Smooth the cream onto the skin using gentle downward strokes in the direction the hair grows.
• Intensive Barrier Cream should be applied as liberally and as frequently as possible to infected areas.
• Ideally, 2 to 3 times a day even when eczema seems better.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. To ensure skin compatibility test product on a small patch of skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Manufactured in complete compliance with the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice Australia.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Rosa damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Distillate*, Cetearyl Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Seed Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame Seaweed) Extract*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Certified Organic Source
Ready to ship in 1 business day(s) from Australia
|Ships To: *||Cost *|
|United States (US)|